Michael’s Goat Milk & Oatmeal Soap
with natural raw organic farm raised honey by our family
Michael’s Soap Treats your Skin Nice
Natural Luxurious Nourishing, Handmade Soap Filled with Vitamins, Amino Acids, Minerals
Our soap can be used on the face, body , on the hair as shampoo, or as shaving cream
Here are just some of the benefits of Michael’s Soap…… contains naturally occurring Vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B12, C, E & F along with minerals calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, potassium featuring omega-3 fatty acids, omega-5 fatty acids, omega-6 fatty acids, omega-9 fatty acids. Featuring these naturally occurring healing acids…… Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Oleic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy Acids.
- Goat Milk has been used since ancient times as a natural cleanser. It is one of the finest moisturizers and has excellent emollient properties. Goat Milk contains vitamin A, and several B vitamins including riboflavin, niacin, B6, B12. Vitamin A is extremely important in skin care and aids in curtailing acne and may also help with eczema. Water based soaps can add vitamins, but most don’t so this benefit is lacking. Alpha-hydroxy acids contained in goat milk are believed to have rejuvenating effects on skin cells and the rich butterfat softens and moisturizes. Alpha-hydroxy acids penetrate the top layers of the skin, epidermis and upper dermis, to achieve exfoliation (sloughing of old skin cells). Exfoliation stimulates the skin and healthy cells are regenerated. The effect essentially is “anti-aging.” The skin is smoother and softer with an overall lessening of fine wrinkles and skin discoloration.
- Oatmeal can really sooth irritated skin and can soak up the excess oil on your skin and helps treat acne, eczema, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, itchy skin, and bug bites.
- Olive Oil is packed with anti-aging antioxidants and hydrating squalene, making it superb for hair, skin, and nails and has been used for centuries.
- Coconut oil is used in many natural beauty products, and for good reason: It’s naturally antibacterial and antifungal. Coconut oil for skin is an excellent moisturizer
- Avocado Oil is an absorbent oil that is thought to have numerous benefits for your skin, like moisturizing dry hands or acting as a natural sunblock. It’s an excellent source of several antioxidants, essential fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins.
- Shea Butter does more than moisturize … it delivers key anti-inflammatory and anti-aging components right into the skin. Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It offers UV protection (it is SPF ~6 naturally) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production and many studies show that it is especially good at penetrating the skin.
- Mango Butter for its moisturizing essential fatty acids. It’s rich in oleic acid, a mono-unsaturated omega-9 acid; and stearic acid, a saturated fatty acid. These are ingredients that the skin readily recognizes, takes up, and uses to help add moisture to the skin and tightens and firms. Plumps the skin rich in vitamin C, mango butter can help encourage a more plump and tighter look. Natural source of vitamin A It also promotes a firmer appearance on skin. Vitamin A is one of the natural ingredients that encourages a revitalized, glowing look. Since mango butter is a natural source of vitamin A, it helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and increasing skin’s overall youthful look. Treats dry skin: Dry patches, flakiness, and even sensitive skin can benefit from daily application of mango butter. Also calms insect bites and poison ivy, soothes and protects from environmental stressors.
- Cocoa butter makes an excellent skin moisturizer, plus it does more than just hydrate the skin — it helps actually heal it from the inside out too. It’s a great source of natural antioxidants that are found in cocoa beans (the same kinds found in real, dark chocolate that are tied to benefits like heart health and improved cognitive functioning). Saturated fats are especially beneficial for healing dry, cracked skin because they’re easily absorbed and remain on the skin for hours. Natural hydrating products also tend to cause much less irritation for people with sensitive skin while still locking in moisture.
- Vitamin A helps protect against UV damage and slows the signs of aging. It encourages healthy skin cell production. Vitamin A protects against infection and smoothes wrinkles, evens skin tone giving your skin a glow. Vitamin A also helps clear up acne.
- Vitamin B2, also called Riboflavin, is an important vitamin that also acts as an antioxidant within the body. Vitamin B2 is responsible for maintaining healthy blood cells, helping to boost energy levels, facilitating in a healthy metabolism, preventing free radical damage, contributing to growth, protecting skin and eye health, and even more.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 acts as a skin moisturizer, helping to keep skin soft, smooth and healthy. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory by stimulating your skin’s healing processes. It is deeply hydrating and it even helps to keep skin moist by absorbing moisture from the air.
- Vitamin B6 is used to treat inflammatory skin conditions like acne, eczema and seborrheic dermatitis.
- Vitamin B12 also decreases inflammation and its side effects, and this is one reason it can counteract eczema.
- Vitamin C has been correlated with a decreased risk of dry skin, suggesting that ascorbic acid (Vitmain C) may have effects on trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL). Topical vitamin C may be useful against acne to reduce inflammatory lesions. Vitamin C is an essential part of skin health both as a small molecular weight antioxidant and as a critical factor for collagen synthesis. Vitamin C contributes to photoprotection, decreases photodamage, and is needed for adequate wound healing.
- Vitmain E provides the skin with necessary moisture as well as antioxidants for intense healing. it plays a crucial role in protecting skin cells and membranes from environmental damage. This protection extends to preventing damage to the skin from UV rays, pollutants and the effects of aging. The d-alpha-tocopherol also protects against lipid peroxidation, which helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Vitamin K is great for post-procedure skin. Since vitamin K is one of the best ingredients for healing skin, this makes it great to use when your skin is recovering after a cosmetic procedure. When products containing vitamin K are applied topically after fillers, laser treatments and other procedures, they help to prevent swelling and bruising and let you get back to your daily routine faster. Vitamin K helps fade dark circles like nothing else can. Dark circles are often caused by the same weakened capillaries responsible for bruising, and vitamin K not only strengthens those capillaries, but also increases circulation and reduces fluid retention in the under eye area for eyes that look rejuvenated, bright and youthful! Vitamin K improves blood circulation, which in turn helps to reduce inflammation and calm redness. Whether your skin is naturally sensitive or it’s exposed to daily irritants like wind, sun or free radicals from the environment. Vitamin K works to strengthen these capillaries so your bruises heal faster and make your skin less prone to bruising in the first place. Vitamin K works to strengthen and increase skin’s resiliency.
- Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F ) an omega-6 essential fatty acid (EFA) linoleic acid provides anti-inflammatory, moisturizing and healing support. It also helps fight acne, softens the skin, and keeps it supple and youthful. EFAs can also help facilitate the penetration of other active ingredients such as antioxidants, because of their ability to permeate the skin barrier.
- Lauric Acid Because lauric acid has antibacterial properties, it has been found to effectively combat acne. The bacteria P. acnes is found naturally on the skin, but is responsible for the development of acne when it overgrows. … Lauric acid worked even better than benzoyl peroxide, a common acne treatment.
- Myristic Acid One of its primary properties is as a lubricant, due to its high rate of absorption by the skin.
- Palmitic Acid is is one of the most common saturated fatty acids and it is one of the most prevalent saturated fatty acids in body lipids. In aging skin levels of palmitic acid can decrease by as much as 56% increasing its use may help with signs of aging.
- Oleic Acid Dry skin is characterized by tight, irritated, itchy, flaky skin. People with dry skin types are usually prone to acne due to “sticky” skin cells clogging pores.The best oils to use for dry skin are oils that contain higher amounts of oleic acid, a monosaturated fatty acid found in heavier, more slow-drying oils. These oils are well suited for thirsty skin and are absorbed more readily than oily skin types.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids These acids minimize wrinkles and other signs of aging. These acids act as chemical exfoliants, which help to loosen and get rid of the dead skin cells on your skin’s surface. The acids are more effective than abrasive exfoliants, such as scrubs and cloths, according to the Harvard Medical School. Regular exfoliation helps keep your complexion naturally bright by preventing a buildup of dead skin cells that dull your skin. Alpha hydroxy acids can help to “inhibit melanin formation” and remove discolorations that leave your skin tone dark. Surface debris and dead skin inhibits your skin’s ability to absorb the active ingredients in your skincare creams and serums. Alpha hydroxy acids remove these surface deposits to expose the underlying cells. AHAs help to heal the damaged skin surface and help the growth of new cells. The can optimize your skin’s absorption levels so you get the maximum results from your favorite skincare products. They can reduce the severity of surface lines and wrinkles in a few ways, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center. The acids take off the top, damaged layer of skin, revealing less-damaged skin beneath and allowing for the regrowth of skin cells. The acids also may enhance your body’s production of collagen, the protein that plumps and firms the skin surface. According to the Harvard Medical School, using AHAs increase the blood flow to your skin and help you to get rid of wrinkles and crumples. As AHAs work to reduce wrinkles and prevents skin damage, they are known as anti-aging agents. Regular usage can yield a very good result within a month.
Michael’s Soap SO RICH IN NUTRIENTS YOUR SKIN WILL FALL IN LOVE! Clear soft supple luxurious skin is just a few washes away.
REJUVENATE & GLOW – Tired of trying dozens of toners, lotions, astringents, gels & creams? Your skin will never be happier with this 100% authentic goats milk soap. Gentle, highly moisturizing, & easy to use. You’ll quickly find out why this handcrafted bath scrub is better than any skin care product you’ve tried.
CHEMICAL FREE – The reason why commercial soaps don’t work is due to chemical additives. They dry out the skin, & rob it of vital vitamins & minerals. Our soap is completely natural & allows the body to absorb essential vitamins (A, B1, B6, B12 C, E & F) that strengthen skin, repair damage & promote cell renewal. Fighting acne, dry skin, aging skin, oily skin all in one bar of soap designed to bring any complexion to its very best!
REDUCE THE SIGNS OF AGING – Fight back against the sands of time. Reduce fine lines, wrinkles & strengthen aging skin. Made with Shea butter, you’ll be able to reduce inflammation, deeply hydrate, nourish, exfoliate & keep pores from getting clogged because it’s non-comedogenic.
CRUELTY FREE – Our products are hypoallergenic, cruelty free, and never tested on animals. We take the utmost care to make sure all our ingredients are plant-based, high quality, & kept free from GMO’s, parabens, petroleum, artificial fragrances, dye’s, animal fats & preservatives for a truly refreshing experience.
Michael’s Soap Homemade Luxury Healing Soap Made by a Father & Son Team – All profits go towards my sons education. Thanks for all you support 😊
Michael’s Soap great at helping with skin conditions like Acne, Eczema, Atopic Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Itchy skin because it contains all the benefits for sensitive irritated old tired dry skin
Michael’s Soap MADE IN Calif, USA. the best or nothing!
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter, Beeswax, Organic Honey, Essential Oils (Frangrance), Vitamin E, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Natural Mica Coloring